Located on the first floor with an exceptional view overlooking the Dordogne river, its large room is south-facing surmounted by magnificent Gothic woodwork that adorns all the ceiling. Period furniture Louis XIV and its large white bathroom turn gold every evening from the rays of the setting sun.
Its dressing room and ensuite suite has an extra bed for one person. The room is also equipped with the best equipment: electrical shutters to ensure acoustic comfort while preserving the aesthetics of the mullioned windows (classified historical heritage), electrically operated curtains, 3 way air conditioning to ensure the exact desired temperature and electric under floor heating in the bathroom.
The bath and shower noth have Bernardaud porcelain fittings. There are 2 televisions and a stereo.
- King size bed 2 m x 2 m or 2 seperated beds
- 2 sinks
- Bath and shower
- Separate WC
- Air conditionning
- Separted lounge
- Free Wi-fi
- Flat screen TV LOEWE
- French and international channels
- Bluetooth sounbox with usb port
- Mini Bar
- Hair dryer
- Sothys welcome products
- Low temperature floor heating in the bathroom
- Welcome tray with homemade produacts and mineral water
- Fresh flowers in the room and the bathroom
- Accessible by lift