A sumptuous castle hotel in the Lot
Stay at Château de la Treyne, a magnificent chateau hotel in the Lot. Located on the Dordogne river's edge, you will be in a real fairy tale, in this 14th century castle.
Perfectly preserved by its owners, this chateau is nowadays a luxury hotel belonging to the prestigious Relais & Châteaux association.
You will spend a stay in the heart of nature, on the banks of the Dordogne river, in a real green setting. Our domain is composed of a magnificent French garden as well as a private forest of 120 hectares, offering numerous walks.
Our chateau hotel is also composed of a Michelin starred restaurant. You will taste gastronomic dishes rich in flavors, with regional inspirations.
Your meal will be subjugated by the decor and the atmosphere, whether in the magnificent Grand Salon Louis XIII or on the terrace overlooking the Dordogne.
Authentic and luxurious rooms
The Château hotel de la Treyne, in the Lot, welcomes you in one of its charming rooms. The authenticity of this historic place is reflected in these elegant and refined rooms.
Several types of rooms are available in our chateau hotel:
- - Superior Room: Several rooms between 22 and 28 m² in an authentic style, some with exposed beams.
- - Deluxe room: discover the “Scribe” or “Louis XVI” rooms, between 30 and 40 m².
- - Prestige Room: several elegant rooms in various styles, between 30 and 45 m².
- - Junior Suite: Suites between 40 and 45 m², each unique, whether in a gothic or modern style.
- - Master Suite: Stay in "La Favorite" with its Louis XIV style and gothic woodwork, "La Dordogne" with its terrace offering a magnificent view or "La Prison dorée" with its stone walls.
A stay in the Lot close to nature
You will spend a restful stay, where peace reigns within our castle hotel in the Lot. Enjoy the domain, its forest, its swimming pool or its tennis court.
Discover also the Lot and the numerous activities to do in the surroundings, between nature and visits:
- - Canoeing and kayaking
- - Hiking, mountain biking or horseback riding
- - Hot air balloon ride
- - tree climbing
- - The chasm of Padirac
- - The Lascaux IV cave
- - Sarlat